Parents & Role Models:
No sleeping at the switch during summer vacation!
- Summer is time for fun activities but is absent that extra school supervision for children & teens;
- Vigilance is still important to let your child know there are boundaries & limits;
- Tell them you expect them to be responsible: “I care about you and want you to be healthy and safe”;
- I need to know where you are at all times, who you are with, and what is the purpose of your activity;
- Keep in contact; keep your promises; have fun responsibly